Women Empowered Self-Defense
Date: Saturday, September 30th
Time: 1:30 – 2:30pm
Everyone has the right to know how to defend themselves – not just physically but mentally & emotionally as well. Self – defense is a life skill!
We offer Women Empowered Self- Defense seminars for women and teens that teach effective & practical self-defense skills in a safe and FUN environment.
These events strengthen the community as well as raise funds for charities.
- Triangle of Empowerment : Practical ways to walk strong on the street and avoid situations.
- Learn real-life self-defense techniques.
- Learn how to effectively remove someone’s grips.
- Learn how to get someone off of you – safely and effectively.
- Improve Confidence & Awareness.
- Improve Physical fitness.
- Have Fun!
Next Women Empowered Self- Defense class is Saturday, 9/30 1:30 – 2:30pm. All monies will be donated to the Awesome Audrey Lorenz Fundraiser.