Everyone has the right to know how to defend themselves – not just physically but mentally & emotionally as well. Self – defense is a life skill. We offer Women Empowered Self- Defense seminars as well as self – defense seminars for kids, tweens and teenagers. We teach effective & practical self-defense skills in a safe and FUN environment.
These events strengthen the community as well as raise funds for charities.
- Triangle of Empowerment : Practical ways to walk strong on the street and avoid situations.
- Learn real-life self-defense techniques.
- Learn how to effectively remove someone’s grips.
- Learn how to get someone off of you – safely and effectively.
- Improve Confidence & Awareness.
- Improve Physical fitness.
- Have Fun!
Our Self – Defense & Guest Seminars have raised money for:
- Aidan Jack Seeger Foundation $300
- Sean Casey Animal Rescue $350
- PTA of PS10
- Mother to Mother $300
- Billion Oyster Project $275
- Hispanic Federation, Unidos, Hurricane Relief for Puerto Rico $500
- Awesome Audrey Lorenz Fundraiser for 7 year old Audrey fighting Burkett’s lymphoma
- PTA of PS154 $520 11/2017, $400 1/2018
- Hispanic Federation fro Hurricane Relief: $247
- Animal Haven Shelter: $434
- Hope for Haiti: $285