Our Brooklyn Ninja Program fosters strength, agility and focus in Juniors ages 4 – 12.
Combining skill drills, martial arts and apparatus skill training – your child will be physically and mentally challenged in a safe, fun and innovative way! Brooklyn Ninjas utilize monkey bars, dip bars, balance rails, rings, rope climbing and more!
Become a Ninja! Take a Trial Class for $29.95 *includes a Brooklyn Ninja T-Shirt and a group class. After the Trial Class you can buy Class Cards or a Monthly Unlimited package.
“Getting strong is actually really fun!” ~Iris, age 4
Brooklyn Ninja: Ages 7 – 12
- Tuesday, Thursday: 4:30 – 5:15pm resumes sept. 4th
- Saturday: 11 – 11:45am *Saturday classes are in session over the summer with the exception of Sept. 1st.
Little Ninjas: Ages 4 – 6.
- Monday 4:30 – 5:15pm resumes sept. 10th
- Wednesday: 4:30 – 5:15pm resumes sept. 5th
- Saturday: 9:00 – 9:45am: resumes sept 8th
- Saturday: 10 – 10:45am – this is the only class in session over the summer.
Existing members will need to reserve a spot for their child to attend a Little Ninja class. Please follow this link and sign in using the email we have on file for you.
Little Ninja instructors are CPR / AED and First Aid certified.
Please note that a parent or legal guardian must sign their child’s waiver before they can participate in class. If you have already scheduled a trial lesson you can submit a waiver. Follow this link to complete your child’s waiver online.