Our Brooklyn Ninja Program fosters strength, agility and focus in Juniors ages 4 – 12.
Combining skill drills, martial arts and apparatus skill training – your child will be physically and mentally challenged in a safe, fun and innovative way! Brooklyn Ninjas utilize monkey bars, dip bars, balance rails, rings, rope climbing and more!
Become a Ninja! Take a Trial Class for $29.95 *includes a Brooklyn Ninja T-Shirt and a group class. After the Trial Class you can buy Class Cards or a Monthly Unlimited package (monthly unlimited are only for the older Ninjas).“Getting strong is actually really fun!” ~Iris, age 4
Brooklyn Ninja: Ages 7 – 12
- Tuesday, Thursday: 4:30 – 5:15pm – last day 25th & 27th
- Saturday: 11 – 11:45am – last day June 29th
Summer schedule – July 22nd – August 9th Brooklyn Ninja will be held from 9:45 am – 10:30am
Little Ninjas: Ages 4 – 6.
- Monday 4:30 – 5:15pm – last day June 24th
- Wednesday: 4:30 – 5:15pm – last day June 26th
- Saturday: 9:00 – 9:45am – last day June 29th
- Saturday: 10 – 10:45am – OPEN ALL SUMMER (with the exception of July 6th)
All Little Ninja & Brooklyn Ninja classes are first come first serve for existing members. Online registration is no longer required. We look forward to seeing your Ninja in class!
Please note that a parent or legal guardian must sign their child’s waiver before they can participate in class. If you have already scheduled a trial lesson you can submit a waiver. Follow this link to complete your child’s waiver online.