Get ready for a Summer experience of a lifetime! Spaces are limited – register today!
Looking for an exciting alternative to camp for your kids this summer?
At Sun Dojo, your child will have a dynamic summer experience that will help them develop themselves physically, mentally and emotionally.
Now more than ever, it is imperative that we learn the life skills of self-defense, discipline and focus.
Our summer program combines the traditional martial arts training, Ninja training, outdoor play time, visual art and goal setting. No screens here!
Your Junior will receive a dynamic physical and mental education. Plus, it will be a lot of FUN!!!
Spaces are limited – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718-435-7100 to reserve a spot for your child!
- Week 1: July 22 – 26
- Week 2: July 29 – Aug. 2 – FULL
- Week 3: Aug. 5 – 9th
Start Time: 9am – early drop off available for an additional $50 per week.
- $600 per week
- $50 discount for Sun Dojo Members
- Leadership Programs available for Sun Dojo members ages 12 and Up. Find out More!
A Typical day will include:
- Brooklyn Ninja training: Your child will develop their strength, coordination and agility while climbing monkey bars, rope, bouldering wall, balance rails & rings
- Martial Arts Training: Under the tutelage of a Black Belt Professor, your Junior will learn valuable self-defense skills all while getting fitter, more focused and having fun!
- Outdoor Play: Allowing the body & mind to be completely unstructured is healthy. We will spend time outside daily (weather dependent) for our lunch and free time.
- Visual & Performance Art based enrichment
Enrichments from Masters of their Craft:
- Musical Training with Mr. Jeremiah Fox Week 1: July 22- 26th
- Fiber Art Enrichment: Marivi Manaluz: Week 2: July 29 – Aug 2nd https://greenelephantbk.com/
- Musical / Vocal Enrichment: Jennifer Silva: Week 2: July 29 – Aug 2nd https://sheissilva.com/
- Visual Art Enrichment with Lisa Prives, date Week 3: Aug 5-9 http://www.lisaprivesmosaics.com/
Our Instructors & counselors are highly trained and dedicated to helping your Junior succeed. Summer Sessions are open to Juniors ages 7 – 13.
- Will my child be training all day long? No we teach 40 minute classes on intervals with time for snacks, rest and 90 minutes outdoors to eat lunch and have unstructured play.
- Does my child need to have any martial arts experience? Absolutely not. We love beginners?
- Is there a sibling discount? The second siblings receives a $50 discount. Discounts cannot be doubled up ie. member discount + sibling discount.
We are located in Windsor Terrace, Brooklyn, near to Park Slope, South Slope, Kensington and Ditmas Park – and easily accessible from the F train at Fort Hamilton Parkway.