Reinforce your teen’s ability to set and achieve their goals.
Schedule a Trial lesson today and see your yourself. Trial lessons include a 20 – minute private lesson, a uniform and a group class for $29.95.
With an understanding of the needs of individuals ages 12 – 15, we’ve created a complex self – defense system that incorporates:
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu / including advanced submissions
- Fitness training
- Character Development
- Leadership skills
By enabling the tweens / teens to train together, they will be able to connect with other like- minded individuals and support one another through the often challenging years of middle school and high school.
Support your Tween / Teen as they navigate the changes in their lives. Martial Arts Training has been proven to:
- Improve focus
- Foster discipline
- Improve flexibility and strength
- Improve confidence
- Improve critical thinking & decrease reliance on technology
- Tuesdays, Thursdays: 4:30 – 5:15pm
- Saturday 1:15 – 2:00 pm
Bullying Facts from stopbullying.gov Conclusive research has shown that:
- Between 1 in 4 and 1 in 3 U.S. students say they have been bullied at school.
- Most bullying happens in middle school.
- The most common types are verbal and social bullying.
- 180,000 kids skip school every day due to bullying.