Get ready for a Summer experience of a lifetime. Spaces are limited – register today!
Looking for an exciting alternative to camp for your kids this summer?
At Sun Dojo Martial Arts, your child will have a dynamic summer experience that will help them develop themselves physically, mentally and emotionally. You child will be taught by Black Belt Instructors in Karate & Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
Now more than ever, it is imperative that we learn the life skills of self-defense, discipline and focus.
Our summer program combines the traditional martial arts training, Ninja training, outdoor play time, visual art and goal setting. No screens here!
Your Junior will receive a dynamic physical and mental education. Plus, it will be a lot of FUN!!!
Spaces are limited – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718-435-7100 to reserve a spot for your child!
- Week 1: July 20th – 24th
- Week 2: July 27th – 31st
- Week 3: Aug. 3rd – 7th
Fee: early Bird Discount ends May 1st – $600 per week
Start Time: 9am.
- Leadership Programs available for Sun Dojo members ages 12 and Up. Find out More!
A Typical day will include:
- Brooklyn Ninja training: Your child will develop their strength, coordination and agility while climbing monkey bars, rope, bouldering wall, balance rails & rings
- Martial Arts Training: Under the tutelage of a Black Belt Professor, your Junior will learn valuable self-defense skills all while getting fitter, more focused and having fun!
- Bo Staff Training
- Outdoor Play: Allowing the body & mind to be completely unstructured is healthy. We will spend time outside daily (weather dependent) for our lunch and free time.
Our Instructors & counselors are highly trained and dedicated to helping your Junior succeed. Summer Sessions are open to Juniors ages 7 – 13.
- Who are the Instructors? Professor Laurel Carroll will be supervising the students and Instructors throughout the day. She holds a Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is a mom of two teenagers and is certified in CPR / First Aid with the Red Cross. The other Martial Arts instructors are Black Belts in Karate & Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Blue Belts.
- Will my child be training all day long? No, we teach 40 minute classes on intervals with time for snacks, rest and 90 minutes outdoors to eat lunch and have unstructured play.
- Does my child need to have any martial arts experience? Absolutely not. We love beginners!
- Is there a sibling discount? The second siblings receives a $50 discount. Discounts cannot be doubled up ie. member discount + sibling discount.
We are located in Windsor Terrace, Brooklyn, near to Park Slope, South Slope, Kensington and Ditmas Park – and easily accessible from the F train at Fort Hamilton Parkway.